I am so excited you’re here! If you’re already part of my Instagram fam, look around and explore the pages I’ve prepared for you. If you’re brand new, welcome to my blog!! No matter what brought you here, I hope you find something helpful and stay awhile.
I started my DIY journey over 10 years ago when I bought my first house–a 1964 split level, with my husband in the suburb of Minneapolis. I dabbled in all kinds of Home Improvement projects, from painting my own abstract art to building a playhouse in the backyard! Currently I am taking a break from building the deck, but will work on many exciting projects in 2023 (there will definitely be IKEA hacks, furniture build, furniture flips, gardening and organizing).
5 random facts about me:
- I have naturally curly hair.
- I love reading nonfictions. Outliers, Being Mortal and American Daughter are my top 3.
- I am married to my college sweetheart. We have a girl and a boy (no pets yet).
- I work fulltime as an analyst at a healthcare organization.
- Noddle soup is my absolute favorite. Pho, udon, ramen, wonton, chicken noodle…you name it!
Thanks for visiting! If you want to connect, find me on Instagram @funhomebuilding, or leave a note here.